Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

April 9, 2015

forgiveness

Have you ever forgiven someone simply because you want them to stay in your life? Even though they may not deserve it, you would do anything for them. It is better to forgive and forget than having to fight with your loved ones and then regretting everything you have said. I think because once we lose someone, there won't be anyone out there like them. That's why we choose these people to be our friends. Losing that someone hurts more than anything and it leaves you with only memories you have spent time together. And it hurts to look back and remember how everything was so perfect. 

Every person you meet will teach you something valuable in life. You also get to grow and learn more about yourself. The ones that make an effort to stay with you are the most important ones. They are there with you on this journey of life for a reason. They are special. 

Cherish them. 
Love them. 
Keep them.


"Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning."

- Desmond Tutu

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for this reminder. <3

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole time I was reading this, I was like, "Trueeeee..." Anyway, sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that quote, and this post is such a great and timely reminded. i think sometimes we forgive others but we also forget to forgive ourselves for mistakes we've made and for the screw-ups that happened. thanks for this <3 xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I have. I've forgiven people because I'm desperate for them to stay, stay.
    And this post...is so so beautiful, I don't know what do with myself, my heart is throbbing. Really, your writing makes my skin crawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, Tane. I'm flattered. Thank you so much. <3

      Delete