Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

March 31, 2015

ten years time

Where do you see yourself in ten years? This is one of life's most scariest question. I've realized a lot can happen in just one year. But ten years? I honestly don't know. Anything can happen. These past couple of years, I've learned more about myself and the struggle for happiness. I have accepted the fact that it's okay to fail. Being successful means a series of trial and error. I don't think anyone has made it to the top without falling down first. Believing in yourself will get you to the future that you always dream of.


Ten years from now, I hope...

To be working in a career that I love doing
To own a nice house or apartment
Happily married
To be healthy
To be constantly writing and creating
To be happy


Where do you see yourself in ten years?

4 comments:

  1. In ten years, I see myself:

    Scared (but wanting) to love and to be loved.
    To have my writing published.
    To have a stable lifestyle.
    To be happy and content (like your goal!).

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. <3

    In ten years, I want to see myself:
    - being with the one I love
    - to be happy and content with life
    - have a job that I love
    - writing constantly

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete