Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

April 26, 2015

craving you

It pains me whenever we have to say goodbye. The times when we are together are the best times. Even if we just sit there watching a movie together, I just feel so at peace with you. It is a whole lot better than being alone. I want to be alone with you. 

There are times when we do need some space. And times when we are too busy for each other. But I'm wondering, how long? How long until the busy life is over? If it is ever over. How long until we see each other again? Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months. And I'm worried. Lack of communication leaves too much room for the imagination. What if you don't want me anymore? What if I'm not good enough? What if? I tried to reach for you, but you seem to push away. I'm wondering if you even miss me as much as I miss you. And there even came a time where I just want to give up. 

But right now, I crave you. So much.
Craving for spontaneous adventures, laughing, and good times.
I crave your hugs, your smiles, your voice.
When your eyes look into mine, it ignites a fire deep within my soul.
And I feel alive.

Maybe I'll understand your busy life someday. 
Maybe it'll be my turn.
But in the meantime, I'm going to support you.
I want to because I believe in us.
I want to because I love you.
I want to because loving you is a spontaneous adventure. 

10 comments: