Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

December 7, 2013

wallflower

Wallflower:

Definition: In social situations, a wallflower is a shy or unpopular individual who doesn't socialize or participate in activities at social events. He or she may have other talents but usually does not express them in the presence of other individuals.

***
I should have posted this a while ago, the definition of a wallflower. This is the title of my domain name. Some may not know what it means to be a wallflower. 

I consider myself to be a wallflower. I don't like to be in the center of attention, I like to be at the sides, observing. I prefer to watch rather than participate. 

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

"He's a wallflower. You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand."

Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment