Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

December 31, 2013

happy new year!

Today is the last day of 2013.

It felt like this year went by way too fast. I hope 2014 will bring me happiness and a sense of direction of where I need to be in this world. I am really thankful for my closest friends who have been with me throughout the year, even when I am struggling and dealing with some problems, they have stuck with me, and I truly thank them for everything.


No matter what 2013 was for you, you can choose what 2014 is for you. May you challenge your fears, live out your desires and fight for all of your dreams. I will gently tuck 2013 into bed and wake on 2014 with a strong cup of coffee. 


2014 Goals

Be more confident

Break one bad habit

A new skill I'd like to learn

A place I'd like to visit

Read more books

Take more pictures

Blog and write more

Stay strong

Exercise more

Start doing yoga

Attend a concert

Have fun

Meet and fall in love with someone

Be more awesome than last year



- Brad Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment