Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

August 21, 2014

waiting


I feel like I have always been waiting.
Waiting for the person that I want to become.
Waiting for the life I thought I would have.
Always daydreaming of the life I wish I had.
Dreaming of a life of living in a nice apartment, 
having an amazing job that I love, and a man that I come home to and give me cuddles.
And here I am, still waiting for this day.
This moment of my life to start.
I am waiting for that time, that person, that event when my life will finally begin.

4 comments:

  1. Yes. Dreams--don't we all live in them?
    Beautiful job.
    I've nominated you for an award, (first time ever doing one), hope you can check it out!
    You can find it here: http://fantasyworldlr.blogspot.com/2014/09/nutella-and-vulcans.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Lyndsey! And thanks for the nomination!! :)

      Delete