Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

January 1, 2016

hello 2016


It's 2016. I'm glad to say I've made it this far. 2015 has been a rugged year. But I had to say it was a way better year than 2014. There were some good days and there were some bad days. But what year would not have bad days? No year is perfect.

I left my icky job at Breakaway Distributing and started school in September. I've met lots of new people and made new friends. I started to do yoga and learning the art of it. I have developed my relationship more with my boyfriend of one year now. And I learned to love myself more and to be more positive.

2015 has taught me so many things and I'm kind of glad that some negative things happened because I wouldn't be the person I am today. I wouldn't have learned anything if it weren't for those terrible days. Those days where I just wanted to give up. But it's 20 freaking 16. 

I want to leave all the bad things that happened last year and be a better person this year. 
I want to do and learn more things, meet more people, and see the world. 
I want to love and cherish the people that are in my life, and to stay by my side. 
I want to go on as many adventures as I can. 
I hope 2016 will be a good one.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. happy new year!

    i too want to go on adventures. ❤

    (i've never been to your blog before, but i love your url link as i am a wallflower to;)

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year! And oh thank you Emily!! You are so sweet. :)

      Delete