Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

October 25, 2014

touch


The feeling when you touch me. 
Just a light, simple touch of your hand in mine gives me butterflies in my stomach.
The way you just look at me with your beautiful blue eyes and smile at me.
I miss you holding me like I'm your world.
I could spend the whole day just cuddling with you.
And when we kiss, it feels like fireworks are exploding inside my head.
Your hands tracing my skin leaves me breathless.
And I can't help but wanting more.
More of your cuddles. More of your kisses. More of your touches.
More of you.
Am I selfish? I'm afraid to say that yes I am.
I just don't want anyone else having you.
I want to be the only girl for you.
The only one you have feelings for.
The only one who can make your heart pound.
So please don't fall in love with someone else.

8 comments:

  1. Your words are always beautiful, Cindy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I love your works a lot :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love your blog so much-- new follower!

    arushee | unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh thank you for following me, it really does mean a lot <3

      Delete
  4. So beautifully descriptive and true - a gorgeous writing piece that touched my heart. ♥

    ReplyDelete