Photo

Photo
Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

September 11, 2014

autumn


It's time to put away tank tops and shorts, and pull out sweaters and boots. Fall is coming. Those long summer nights are gone, but the beauty of autumn awaits. Leaves are starting to fall, and turning to vibrant colours of red, yellow and orange. The wind is getting colder. Cheeks are becoming redder. Nights are getting darker. The perfect time to cuddle up by the window in your favourite sweater, and drink tea with a good book in your hand. 

I love the way when we see the seasons change. This is nature's way of telling us that it is okay to start over. Just like the leaves in autumn, when they have all stopped falling, we are left with the naked, dead branches of the tree. But when spring comes, it is replaced once again with beautiful flowers and lush green leaves.

It is okay to die to be born again.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Cindy, this is so beautiful. Where did you get your skill from? I'm so envious! Keep the work up girl:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kat! <3 And really? I don't think I'm that much of a great writer, but thank you for your sweet words. :)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! You did a fantastic job. Keep up the amazing work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is just one of my favourite seasons! Your beautiful post just summarized the reason for it:)
    You are such a great writer
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my dear, your words have touched me once again. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rose! Your comments make me so happy!! :D

      Delete